Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning Looks to Expand Presence in Oregon
Carpet Cleaning Franchise Has Territories Available in Portland, Eugene, Medford, and More
Oxi Fresh, one of the fastest-growing carpet cleaning franchise brands in the United States, has announced a new focus on growth in Oregon. The carpet cleaner has six territories available in the Portland, Eugene, and Medford areas and is looking for entrepreneurs interested in joining the Oxi Fresh brand.
“People deserve a quality Oregon carpet cleaning franchise that gets results without all the inconveniences that come with old-fashioned steam cleaners,” said Matt Kline, the Director of Franchise Development at Oxi Fresh, “And Oxi Fresh provides just that. We have a low-moisture, eco-friendly, world-class cleaning system that leaves floors years younger without also leaving customers stuck with soaked floors.”
The focus on developing additional Oregon carpet cleaning franchise locations fits with Oxi Fresh’s rapid growth in 2021. The brand awarded dozens of franchises throughout Kentucky, Washington, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, Nebraska, Texas, California, Florida, Nevada, Georgia, Minnesota, Indiana, and British Columbia.
“We’re very close to reaching 500 locations,” said Mr. Kline, “And we’d love an Oregon carpet cleaning franchise to mark that special occasion.”
The Advantages of a Modern Oregon Carpet Cleaning Company
Mr. Kline further explained the various benefits Oxi Fresh offers both its customers and Oregon carpet cleaning franchises. For customers, these include:
- World-Class Results: Oxi Fresh’s oxygen-powered cleanings have transformed countless floors, leaving them fresh and clean. The brand has over 225,000 reviews that average 4.7 out of 5 stars.
- Eco-Friendly Process: Oxi Fresh employs a modern method rather than relying on needlessly harsh chemicals and old-fashioned methods that waste enormous quantities of water.
- Convenience Focused: Oxi Fresh floors dry in about one hour, rather than 12-24 hours. On top of that, Oxi Fresh offers convenient Online Scheduling and real appointment times—none of those annoying “window” appointments that take up your entire afternoon.
And entrepreneurs interested in carpet cleaning franchises in Oregon will benefit from:
- Business Support Platform: Oxi Fresh has built a software system that incorporates a plethora of powerful tools that empower franchisees to focus on growth instead of getting stuck in the “daily grind.”
- Central Scheduling Center: Oxi Fresh operates a call center that answers incoming customer calls and books appointments, further freeing up the franchisees for growth and development.
- Powerful Cleaning Portfolio: In addition to carpet cleaning, Oxi Fresh franchisees can also offer upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, wood floor cleaning, home disinfection, carpet sanitization, and total odor control services for both residential and commercial clients.
“For customers and entrepreneurs, it’s hard to beat the advantages of our carpet cleaning franchise offering,” said Matt Kline, “Customers get great cleanings and top-notch customers service while franchisees gain access to a wide range of powerful support tools designed to help them build a strong business.”
Oxi Fresh’s focus on developing new carpet cleaning franchise locations in Oregon was highlighted on CleanLink.com. You can read the original article here. Interested in opening an Oxi Fresh franchise? Click here to read about Oxi Fresh’s franchise opportunities. Need to schedule a carpet cleaning appointment? Click here.